Re: [hybi] With deflate-stream, Close frame doesn't work as an end of data marker

Brian McKelvey <theturtle32@gmail.com> Mon, 28 February 2011 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from :subject:date:to; bh=66plTua0xgfOLkkTeQenn2QBtUg/iWA52ZsAhl59ZKM=; b=C6P7tDJ7x3hna9U25HVgCt8IU0eWCb2ewBZA645EVmsBVfMCY9ttibbA6Q6eXehV7s EmBxYPCXJA+PBXQU94EuBEqK5LeTHOgnzq0AcZyB38Z2+4lLxjE5UA6raIAohSs6ncTp pmpi5nZAk5grUGYN80Olpx/XG/7AbUKB2kOBY=