Re: [hybi] Criteria for evaluating handshake proposals

Zhong Yu <zhong.j.yu@gmail.com> Wed, 08 December 2010 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=XpF4JZUbBMPi5E7rxP0tY83YggDHSriwlaoIgRJvqRI=; b=uQ1pjkcoBoS4+rIADbtLL7THZavAXzCEV690PMe7uOVNt7jurBw9GMzqO6n1EKzGtu RjtB2rvGOKP/Q/gm0wHnPtDnoJVMeUwPg8uSURBcYc4Himj/J45ml0pYmzA57U3BLcDc CngAmuEYKgcX8q1U449GMM++OC9ccabjjAWos=