Re: [hybi] Criteria for evaluating handshake proposals

Zhong Yu <zhong.j.yu@gmail.com> Wed, 08 December 2010 21:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rsgUGBFEpZAYk7wzcNUyqef/4bpb+LgPsJpNVPkuOUU=; b=L9Jjx3EKV82ybpNIAcHm4c058xoWkBAsEXFC2GEbJSmBN+tw9IMkpZdZ0JB+3dJsvV poMwz0/EQKlYtnyYu2twEz3Vc9ivZOcpMCCq1LyKgubwC353QGykqJpLsx5Dg2R3Sn40 pMbe2wdN8VlqghH0FJYx0Eij91t7cLLRTzaLo=