Re: [I18ndir] I18NDIR advice and process (was: Re: I18ndir last call review of draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-06)

Pete Resnick <resnick@episteme.net> Fri, 06 March 2020 22:34 UTC

From: Pete Resnick <resnick@episteme.net>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
Cc: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck=40verisign.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, asmusf@ix.netcom.com, i18ndir@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 16:34:50 -0600
References: <158343520135.15044.10991712449156105132@ietfa.amsl.com> <9CD56DEFBC9108D9620ED61E@PSB> <2cb9e78f-32dc-3e2f-ba1a-6ae0218f3ef9@ix.netcom.com> <78B490AE833098E23541E672@PSB> <b10e418c-aa00-669d-68cf-03bb0ef0920b@ix.netcom.com> <19196892ADC7F5919DA7CE7A@PSB> <3e6d3b2bf0f241dfb161a0497e762bf3@verisign.com> <e54f23f8-aee5-e0f0-5acd-ebb86ddcc181@ix.netcom.com> <364f4ce4ca0d4ed7a95446169655e1cd@verisign.com> <4AA3DB653204B1B1EBB8B1E7@PSB> <6c6a5a378d56464c979f9313cc140a45@verisign.com> <8ADAC03F462A7EFF214505F6@PSB> <E63DA12D-5A83-4E34-98A1-53CE08B06917@episteme.net> <9AE8DC12A1D6D851BA8B4EC3@PSB>