Re: [Ianaplan] update on trademarks and domains & IETF trust

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Thu, 21 January 2016 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=V wGH8g0V3cBtGtoEKzP1sca0wVQ=; b=tDgrOIDePZ6uHzlgDMXwCNOxv+nYypjPM HkJuanlXrXLZvV0Mrl+urGzAbN2EKSmMnsFey4eo+uEHQ/FBGolk4EgkQT6KT2+p f4P35fj3t67eo37LQEMoAY+LcowQdUYCL+Cr1mkmd8QwAXri2Ilpt1QhxvWDBV97 7NMWPjrg4M=