Re: [Iasa20] I-D Action: draft-hall-iasa20-workshops-report-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 20 March 2017 13:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:subject:references:to:organization:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=notK2cTCwjs05PImcVPBHMfhXwUsieTpzto06Yunq8Y=; b=njEQGIKpW35XIe6UQWlKCl50ak4ncensuPiVo+vgzO/iTuCRtD19oX4/09vGuQBXap r56laWYvgxjxDPJBRHJ4kQPWYAVzhdImTzF7tzG77i5Ts6Fi/L3W6agejs4zTV6iJ7dR Sh9terJ9UCs2VF1nFyY8AtFQWnPpHGgAYO49sgVNLZ6r/8jVEahrBquQX+rz6YwZpmva F4SsOSzRUpOnTOrxeJARuyp/secSWrniA7N45p8dncfDN8oe/E4f4A70pgDFHp5+YtT0 zMjKpRjaon00bHEIpDRIEQ8k5GcuGubMuyjliTqa3BmbOt83oc5c/8eer6nmCgxI1ZWt SOSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:subject:references:to:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=notK2cTCwjs05PImcVPBHMfhXwUsieTpzto06Yunq8Y=; b=rbqb7EoCRChjdLuPXZ7ZixaLqimrOmvyoQtpP5R/vp1M/vbm/KCKHTjmGLhh/oTkLd mAUKj7BmJPTLYLRhh95OBGICNjwkXtUi5vrAke9ymMKxnx9Wohqljyu0P4H/1Vqckpfa 7L6AtAauQ9J5FAcDUBZvL7sz1YgU7zLR6SiW2PkOkcBWNK4uQjl9K2kcyUBQrs7J50N9 zNrjOkUx+dNDxt2eR32/QsPhhTCL2hJiejotvvOkIdcgoWxVSjxWA6nWKP5ix9KffzPj ngei9Yq2LKNyBrXD/gIkz3rQEql2OGo5TXQcnr6pmZ+B/IqYVO81CyE0lN0HrzCV5hFA G8eQ==