[Iccrg] review of high-speed proposals?

muraris@microsoft.com (Murari Sridharan) Thu, 03 June 2010 18:27 UTC

From: muraris@microsoft.com
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 18:27:51 +0000
Subject: [Iccrg] review of high-speed proposals?

I spoke about this to Wes and part of the problem is to get the attention in TCPM with all of the AO work. There was no response to the mail forwarding CTCP to TCPM. Are we expecting to start this activity back up in TCPM? If so one of the chairs should send a mail out to prime the list regarding this. I will also check internally to measure interest in taking CTCP further into the standardization process. If the WG is prepared to revisit these algorithms I am prepared to engage further in TCPM.

Thanks