Re: [Idr] RFC 4684 pedantry - routes with no Route Target

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 30 May 2014 14:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=O+9XZtFK5nh7qTBLE7/gabrele+94Z26+B8ty901wpw=; b=jS5e4Y872cCcKErgoG0KgnQhXTJzTdISVPQVSRleM4tFaJs6pjdNJEQiEp/U/esJXO cWEU2WIxkr4IB1oHtDcTZQkDH6Avs9YDanCebHF+F0rQJgN6a/7XPdC2VuyHqJ3uJz6O IqjcoLf6/ayV9KkR+r0FcJzVJQLjLQ0fFea3ZBO9vy9+ha2kvCllJOducvct2E7C6ZGn 4LA8qpjYALFzDyyhwgV5GySFlmnEY9ZA1r+qAKOLcKAgYDhGQJdhEphkCW4hRz6JG19l woiRuzuXfyNw9qRK6/q4AmGM3THxNduP2Coe58QozHIMMHOPJKX8c62vGB0pSFa5n7Np Y47g==