Re: [Idr] RFC 4684 pedantry - routes with no Route Target

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 30 May 2014 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/ZuZfEO9148+PvQ1VtZZndq9ZpnERxBGJs7TQI01ir8=; b=ST7oxHhes/3Q+MYfw5HzEiYuyWGyCABRkIQlHdLCcfXUTdcfrbN2KyAb9tntMOTuW4 Mp86daappvJBBuIZTWFqk0PbTN90MFI35AqcJpouNJQCLKg9JG2FJ/bhedFnAPmwiVoZ Hjp56vz21evSu41bbgkyxuJmqnQYtSkV30gTEQw+MrRPLiWSYaEtllE1tGUWO3bCNClE 9qMwyTFEw+jiT0TcMR58tQJAm7w//uwLUYs74L041YKRXLinP/Lipj9ZmdTcMFEZy/CM iV4X9atCAZjstcTyj8gX+THL/obhfp+SFXuZWu/WcurD8oapr8Qacw/WcxUepVCz8ITh Ltgg==