Re: [Idr] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-00

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 16 July 2020 23:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=V/h1lHR8Lbuy3bmf5neCPS293uglRklxT3xYP/8BPho=; b=KoMnzc8pTGGCP0HyZnemd8+agvNF4PRmjZmcL/D9NDmj9QE1JhaEI+csVaCFryV977 fqftzY0vXYpVQR3nNIz3rUpcLCJTPGrbnASEoXd8Joa/h1xmNgnzyKPxmyRq2iPq+mxC AgMqEDFshbzVCqiaJSF7Ee1e9zjzbubpTmW0pwXf0mnt62fc9kID06lQTZC5Z/RUOqXU PNYjxPXROtyvG/jtMzFw3yTNbGoBnyqR7uirJ3jrdr5mUlxcvi8sjil+LjMtldQSSYAk A9iYgWA8kEPAXWhmIxCDW6Q1XgSdlcqTDabfk3BlRyOeU1PsSqxkC6Zitmi8NCV4gKYy 0e5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=V/h1lHR8Lbuy3bmf5neCPS293uglRklxT3xYP/8BPho=; b=aqgBgsCVr9sxmNemiQ8MiWqP0FGbM+vasLMNbklrClxb6xaLHG7eL25xLMuroYGhZH uIxcVbKjEtYsKN34YfxKaQFYU0etDWhqewDluWou0I0VBpiYjiFxpi76D8F6GNuXUMUy twv4Vy8TTMwUfV9E7wKcwgIsNCQaqK7q0ZvXwvM9Q+saMnZxN6Ebi3q80tXyoUukVTdX 9T3twq+xKKmftqkGAIegNqWDTU9maH/G15zZQ2LJNV7b1a8n+1eUjVGo195zUmhiLMlJ O62sECAcUmKgXGpq9/n3KM/hAoHmSmuUoHNY9Dp9vPaz3nwAjb2ASXYt59wqbsAOTEpV kHyw==
References: <CAOj+MMH_CefbH639OVs==ts4C_7rf4W1d+pUN+Wb+im5+gNfFg@mail.gmail.com> <003c01d65b1a$777b60a0$667221e0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEBTbD9nKH8s2a4VJOCGT2itSUTZOc1tRQnOdTBHtsFeA@mail.gmail.com> <007501d65b4f$4990d1e0$dcb275a0$@chinatelecom.cn> <CAOj+MMGQFcKvmYT3SXsXnXT-SQpzsjZRQtoxZhpNe2WA-TgT_A@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207E4C80AE4563F3A8AD0C1C07F0@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMG4Bw5sKE4WRRG5cssqGAgqP_jX+NaJ6_OnDhdPM5rTuA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207B46C0198DD2836778EF0C07F0@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>