Re: [Ieprep] on the ieprep charter

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 27 July 2006 21:06 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Ieprep] on the ieprep charter
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:05:46 -0700
To: "Robert G. Cole" <robert.cole@jhuapl.edu>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4466; t=1154034354; x=1154898354; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[Ieprep]=20on=20the=20ieprep=20charter; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DhF46nYRTNqWFkPqT/8l/+JDUBL8=3D; b=nNj6UdUQ7R6UBFLVOowOCVfre4mZAsa4AO1NcjunmegCw/T61wiPr+svmmn72A9T331WWC1b ZFwR6VDEWO6W9pgUb0R+FS+M1Zu+R35tnHclpTG7KSRHZ8ub8jEx88x5;