Re: [ietf-nomcom] NomCom 2023 Extension of Nomination Period to 2023-10-12

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Fri, 29 September 2023 03:19 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 23:19:41 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>, "Salz, Rich" <rsalz=40akamai.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com>, ietf-nomcom@ietf.org
References: <169586436096.57370.9087034672258353524@ietfa.amsl.com> <b50bb5d9-7f2b-5260-f04f-44561794d68c@comcast.net> <325534a5-8a69-4b8e-bf69-d1a656db2c19@betaapp.fastmail.com> <ffb9a9bb-5a8d-8d24-1549-6d00b8115aec@nthpermutation.com> <F77FEBE2-A323-4B3B-9AD1-F5D5E7A189B2@akamai.com> <deb58221-f245-0404-f3d0-132f16a6c512@nthpermutation.com> <0024EBA9-5174-4030-B69A-FFA52C602C2E@akamai.com> <8B3524ED5D57C7C43CBF0A5E@PSB> <09bd05c6-85b5-4943-8479-a9fc23512a65@betaapp.fastmail.com>