Re: Request for feedback - IESG thoughts about new work proposals

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 17 October 2017 00:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3dvBpdgZZIjpVi6lRMAQsduA8Ts5U6zpWOJv5nnoEPA=; b=QYD36olM3AcsoIvBpDWIR6yMaRFeeEQd2KTahereiR0nxpaNdTdWAH/ZA6bB9x0Phb cOv4nL25yHhIIAs70QlC3gD30FwkwTtsz4Nthx+O8cQmb9XocaNn5b3B5w/YmTxIxKmP XnSbsnSC88u2qgGMxS84xG28CfxQy34o+5SqU8qEzrKcm+EB0W1Mqo/ybdzDi61quA8o HnmzuQH6/xFXOinAxhg9ZPUEHKOJDp9RS6vL5Tu9ivhmKSUrnA2KIBWVFi0oiGoyTXL4 kjgvCT/O40b1chILi1ItbPBk/Trxb4tZJX5SnugX0b3h0OQOWg3J2IEHxzoSGHCuGw7Z KhkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3dvBpdgZZIjpVi6lRMAQsduA8Ts5U6zpWOJv5nnoEPA=; b=BcF3pWE7A0N9mWwSmqoHUyJ4UXejUqT/+IDnXG9ylTkmayqoW4THmqdiH6sZth2i96 Ir41WEyU+JMW3ViWRho4X9m1oxCZzF3C5YsJEHiOD/j2O6CUX/1sdsA+UTme3Rmq2SmA 5HyRwRcJuA8vw0/nWLaw+P2uHxIO54K0Nai51jRBNfEasjLjNp3PwyzJ1APDa0sAHPPl OupRvMlK5VPdauWHys2bGNWTdK2cSU3Z7RU/Bl4neMLmIPFNJoI2emVpCnnXB+BN+hla 8/uysBXv2lO72UYlOVPBYCOcjK3xTxcyirmvsj08JwF319Wl7hZF+iTcP2YqFysjPxlw MoTw==