Re: RANT: posting IDs more often -- more is better -- why are we so shy?

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 02 March 2017 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sni67oynTKVx4hgpOCaTStZ/eElA+sBXYMDjtoLxDH4=; b=agP+ja4mvFiVwk9Hx0h6lOxr2YmW3Ih6ln/Ojod1JciVSxQqLF7dANrPdjCtAbhVsa ucbqV156LtqM57WpS6e6OMweTU7m+mHqTVOiZC+Arh7DDPw9E0qfvn4x3miezvIVASuF iAdi5E3AmbL4SkFIqLlRmqsELtl7wPeWOpePB/EM4L2SW/45Yy4MBDYxuYxDL+EsVciD AyiHgl1+n68cfK4+ExDeEOX5NzL4xJdIrg1C0v5Ul7gHrgof/MQqs1VgiS4/6S5SGvA+ v0m7/VngHr81ENbsMCrmPtEoik26B7Au9WFJaJVT5BKfcei9R52CDvdG7IxcaFFA1LLC ngVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sni67oynTKVx4hgpOCaTStZ/eElA+sBXYMDjtoLxDH4=; b=PNr4gQCtABJmLmb7qJTXUeil1SCdVLSsiXswgXjvWGZNLlhLfd/gm4a55L7eehK4bj 38P/fG9PSEyJfvcSVISdv6cDax9LwlwachZAhihyE+EoLiqepYY+m/yVQAdUn46w28jr Vs5Gm8ULK8NcTmTYSm7JsWnC12S+xBtYPdS+/FgReV7HkSFoSWQAPKf8J69SKQ5Oo3I1 QBtsPYQNY0b7toVnPoLVRVcA1anrwetCZC8ZgNZXFh5dQdm+RPmzvIF3hj5JZfnvyW94 9qcbe7plzvtV/xc1H3rcfU3gk5Bv7He0r0MK5L96FbKiD9fa+splZ/dREgeH8lgH4ttz W5yQ==