RE: Guidelines for authors and reviewers

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 02 June 2008 09:54 UTC

Subject: RE: Guidelines for authors and reviewers
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:54:21 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, IETF Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

Here is a key issue, and this is why ensuring that reviews are responded
in a timely manner is essential. As an AD I have been too often in the
situation to review a document which is on the IESG agenda for approval
(which means less than one week for me to review and get to an educated
opinion for my IESG balloting) and to find that expert reviews were
never answered by the authors or the document shepherd.

Dan