Re: Community Feedback: Turning off monthly IETF mailing list password reminder emails

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Sun, 03 November 2013 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=Z2JPRiIrbQcHc1Ls01NqM4YrzqzUxcKgp2qMpjO+Nq0=; b=PwR3efxIRGmwjBMevifhKnNctNhWnI7kiKxPfaU71LmIem28WXPlA/lveSMCO72M/W zErG4w6n63vEcVYhud4SlV6x6e43OCgCxx4EqQH7WN/boWx8YcqOLFR+ksjRP2tKwNAw d6IZAcZcG2YdQHl5lBr675dkMIk4Nl1Olkj1ZowcXu8OCrMLrPcNjVIrMr71EgBM6vsN SAqgXX453Aguzd+iidz0XSaSQ+xERZq7SdBD3DxG3tFnKHAFVi+kD8NRqIzCfbsnv8zV x8WAX5tqug9wmWeGsLzMzifZ8OZU0l4in9ARk4bOrmLFjPYMcXOAah3Qtkavos2fI098 fd9A==