Re: List processing capacity (was Re: Community Feedback: Turning off monthly IETF mailing list password reminder emails)

Chris Griffiths <cgriffiths@gmail.com> Mon, 04 November 2013 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=RUmZ+QUiJ99zaZTdbm5BJI0d88q6SjoNSgjXbhRSFyo=; b=RR9JFHq6qsh0ffvl3hEWe478sbxbhkfNi863JlrvLm41mrzrN9Ls52nMf+zGGyawhC 4EnsVEgMeJyXGBNYNmGisvHFSMH4UbgVyONJOTzwCnZKfMWSlSnf7uE1rPwTcX2JSt8Y zCBCPzP7lDJSaIqsQUfQRt6rMGAECCAj5F3Yo9qc7B29z9V2jZwb9cq2ZHrqQgBwwDi7 2MQsBS0W790vJMz9rwHuRQ3RqzplHwu/h2H30amxeljKqpKrexKdVypQD5keTjD3CvDE 6EAeIRUUwIGOW2aGIRTjb76uJVbhXWgywcYRosLe/SkDfWhmp0Z0BvlDVEB7DTfH+AeQ 5NTw==