Re: Community Feedback: Turning off monthly IETF mailing list password reminder emails

Arturo Servin <arturo.servin@gmail.com> Sun, 03 November 2013 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=h8L6Ikw90kE/tE0+doF/e06kGVTMFvyvQfK2BWurMHk=; b=UgbUeN1A0aekHJKlPddZg/ASsI/fBIbDrAwMVtkpVGFiNbZd1h166fVefEBWisLYlB G7CdAIhkFdKCcOlcPjEHtc5XZLZNLB2aK6inCln8aWWOj+b/3vMf2nWvcCGujEmiz1oz OJkjE6TgK2juvo4A80KD0O2xD70BRezc2pMv26qeJBOP/wdYmPQYoS3Yp9J/Sc0SqQew GRIpp8eEEFlnzx3S581lQEnxX4JI3BMLljsqHuDirETK1zCb35dAOaSf1FAeTvJuzY33 xFXpxNO79l22KP4iPplXALucULiLEaN5+8dJREYB6mfsH3e2uQi/9pe9FVRdQKzSEcs2 aBNg==