Re: WG Review: Call Control UUI for SIP (cuss)

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Tue, 29 June 2010 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ybdXXX4xN2wlWHr3tzNAaDl6dNOPILFEM1mvA1xrFQw=; b=ZMZayO0yxt0mIl5/JhlZCfgzlZIsN53jjxjRh3b9vwDJKSJmy0x1kpmKuo8ofFhWWM pWTB3IUA6ZrKjxJT+aqtL0agqCk1BJrk5OHNRAsfsMMgYQFNZIkP7LHi/KE7rQxRBRc2 SXEtdRBP6F9Lc6KZWOTlJV87LMCcUJ308m9Yo=