Re: My comments to the press about RFC 2474

Richard Bennett <richard@bennett.com> Wed, 08 September 2010 00:02 UTC

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 17:02:29 -0700
From: Richard Bennett <richard@bennett.com>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: My comments to the press about RFC 2474
Cc: ietf@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org

  Russ says he believes the PR firm works for the Internet Society.

I speak for myself, hence the use of my name. If you read the press
release I copied to the list, you'll note that it doesn't mention Russ's
name at all, but it does mention his role at IETF.

I hope that answers your questions, Brian.

RB