Re: RFC 2119 terms, ALL CAPS vs lower case

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Fri, 18 May 2012 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=erosen@cisco.com; l=1416; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337365424; x=1338575024; h=to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:reply-to:date:message-id:from; bh=bHx36wjMynRKYrKHb8+oIrLzubyywWqRnVAf+R71Cfk=; b=ifMM86dWluzjx5JHMabWQ2gqmsJC2HeLX1zVOch2hl5koBb4lAPiGzY8 Q9Rbh9oFFUIk0h3f1hmpNw0cf6etb5ngqMr43kZA3UtM9GdmDSAviqvdc r2q5WW0yBd23KUB2fjEueYvpo/zgfwZu4b97abDfu4phRW4+aPx5n3S0i 4=;