Re: Internet Drafts' Destiney.

Lloyd Wood <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, 29 May 2018 04:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1527569991; bh=UvAY6fNvBxUjbontU0+02c5cQ4PmI3HEsA7vRJyIBDc=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=E0VSNGEA7MHK/E7GScdtxuD1Uku5rFq6VFJp7C6tNc6MWsZAGVFXhDeM9V6XVzSFaYfJxnOsmyLZ5hbkoKWGtsuioWfkkHE45OJdB+HDiT0ClPMZ7jctEpaIJQuhtlx7OsbT/Qu1V4yWbFmmT5riM4fhS2TEdwi1+sQwyrKmwXDF2UUEuIvIc+cDNYVqm6NAMKvw3uhvXCiLNaLXmKeb3XkVGe2AwxhU1+UI4NCKdHcX1PykgYtL4Lfwx9XFTm9lYXyij4gl7bLVOVuf740fSM5KF1yI38jPEVo3B5onQI9oF+v7wy7le+N/2jysBayWgBCWlDAoot20xIrBUz6JRw==
X-YMail-OSG: 5gxye1UVM1l..KvENpxEp.NLc6jySpFtz_u5YCdU2CsFJD7Rywcf51vLy9ysXGH 2.kLaYE30g9.bzHRPVP46JLUCxN0NVU5JYAdDuo8yykk3p5Z5Mj4PoTihJNsE8HrxrCZ.JxPu2.Z NpaMc3z20olNcquI1W6nKZwXyXy9QwZoo7x59MeV.t69tfgOFKWUNlVcag4b6OJSzQPV5bbYsONI U2FbLDmAW96urK5nqI3O7sthtV5gIFYBp0Gsp7bnAFm_E05EJFLoKxW7ficzQW9yNZnDIcv7B5KL uZ6jwXIaYDGIoWbQackOpYXvbYs.zrozaSJC.YNRbB3_C1NF2fl7eMxhThTd13Lf5QQmJBLCil.L KZTRl26fY3slPhVRiNnymu0U1hPy5l4VU4gliXvXt1GcRkDwMwkXqWyNZ0Zpc9Dva7op1cypPLBl YksFfkEXqjJXLuJ4Nl5i4BDHOopzSzyBHGtreCdVu3zmCnvcgTVIIaqiXA6B0v2sqjqNrMdDfwfz PmOz_2mjLf94RbcsxvRJ8RV6n2.v1_3nwSvapHzfMVoxSpbXYPAEBHsLedKnTLXdZCcCyTE0c0lZ 8xYcJA_dAkWfcj1GGxu5KQ13D8zgqhhCNngava_6NmAWzqs3lnqXNra2ZanRFsbhEddtsxTKzW3c W