Re: [Iasa20] draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 20 October 2018 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rw4R/pszyJXjbuRwSOvX1yoU18cLr04TC33eh7CW5GQ=; b=TdD4PFjf5sLm5LDsNSOEHFnYU5Heny/4mX+jVk5rTTGx7/CAuPn3s7uBBYRJsbNG4X ZFJohF+iKtxgHd2Lu55hnEWE0giRYP2XcX7qxSJ0DLJ5/VaJP1Hgg4NL8yRBXXc0NZEO 6GPzo3Rg4BWTEaXMrzvt1Qb6Ka/oPvWSV+x1A3ZgV0yBmH8Mbq7lOoUt2qmVotIqD2st yBvvfFrytra7RzCrMwRhVA2DLp2qKLPNF8BjFIbWnFsoltkJ1BC42ILZMgwHdBLhHCOA aKTKsWhn/9mElv7VRDPDNe+MeShOdXNGqrQvaXVAYiKe4QWYl5plDJYXK7aGgsWciO5Y waPQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rw4R/pszyJXjbuRwSOvX1yoU18cLr04TC33eh7CW5GQ=; b=O5wjxgoc/mD6JOgYrV6UvTkzTphnGo5U9pACdArnpmHkQwd7hZxgDK0ascct1pnLBm lb1R5W7wRjqdf8tTSByGHodWnOqEqny9QVK2CxPX+0JkKZ2+yUIzOlImIrxCDRjCqa88 X+/bwNAktWt6slKWMcR7QPlcpEEj2Q3mNbWli0o+Qydw2wLQHzmShg/DCOfuPNPabvec vlr6mF0TCbvXtxInT3+zUAYj86fWrDAP4mHbxt7jSlP6gxmexQjDXdIlfej6RkrEM0SO xc5iTNj6QQwwbXyc12YW1gOi3IAF1uo9UhDRoTnN//3542uv8xMSAgFEVXt2tmdFNNCX M08Q==