Re: [Ila] [5gangip] PS draft: New Version Notification for draft-hspab-5gangip-atticps-00.txt

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Thu, 01 February 2018 22:27 UTC

To: ila@ietf.org
References: <CAC8QAceokC+Fv5AV5KG7fB1CamstqOomOyFrNeKRQ5+sgb3T4Q@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S34GoMbt=HqHRjt_N7ZUqk=L6YNjK8qChL9oHLoFTO2hfw@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8QAccoZ9mcweHc-pqNqtsR7PRamVFaTL2_G4fJ1YTZ6gu=zw@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S34gEVLKzxvf08-JfvSCtptPXXi-4Qkew19JeO8fcu0+HQ@mail.gmail.com> <84E8607E-06E2-41DA-A1F6-1123E87F1E11@gmail.com> <CAD6AjGQeDymd1006Bfo1oQjqs8RySAiPBPKWJGfRRDP20TWXnw@mail.gmail.com>