Re: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-11.txt

"Jiankang Yao" <healthyao@gmail.com> Tue, 26 July 2011 11:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority :x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=LonqwPgvscKU9FhFvg1U7BnQ1+vrjys2ohJKOvWttRo=; b=rgBsyd/qnc57lMHuWeAjQ9fJp8hern02PdDYFPQXGfbN2MtHmsuhVB5JSP5RcRkNrW vDGY8lVMa5IMyV5v5rn6uJFXS4e6EvCum8mlNMCbLuRNMGiEabPEgg7voKNSfJSMvGll RVfBsarm0UdvCGq/ebChCtMsBZiOeZelp5M0U=