Re: [Ioam] Internal WG Review: In-situ OAM (ioam)

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Thu, 09 February 2017 17:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12128; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1486660697; x=1487870297; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=TZtbkrOTtdYNK2pwFEdgUuHXtWsIaTqQOj5gQr+A3QU=; b=QPyWN6Qn//wIlL48MZpZmdhWiNoIu2lwpbROqfFLnPXOTrWEPT4anEPX pvlUIsHPpbUnT2Ajcq7ukWPgVqdSwB/jzOuMfMZQ22o2rnzeUgnCsG5Sf j9SWzjAFB7a4lVXXqlNNKE3AJw/tHM1ez49wMYKZJFWhYNokhRZlbkkOG o=;