Re: [Ioam] Internal WG Review: In-situ OAM (ioam)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Thu, 09 February 2017 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26956; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1486655823; x=1487865423; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ZxBpW29uSfkKDoeY7fzy60+y58ERYmiVPOwmy+QBZS0=; b=J8im4g75Eab+vBZcZsROqJ7HVM9CO/LkjxMbHV7bIWrxudhe/+eR//h8 N7xThx4UIqpAlcEof8xBCJmkFegpI0/H5Vs5w+1fQWlq0d23WARZVE1VG DbQq7X+xrg8dRfUUCsHsfPoKtassTVOGvB+f9RV2eWaNtHJA1DIlZXEgb E=;