[Ioam] R: Internal WG Review: In-situ OAM (ioam)

Fioccola Giuseppe <giuseppe.fioccola@telecomitalia.it> Fri, 10 February 2017 15:17 UTC

From: Fioccola Giuseppe <giuseppe.fioccola@telecomitalia.it>
To: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com>, Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:17:06 +0000
References: <148657872835.4362.4208222446069276322.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKKJt-cwinU_f+Kgb+PuUfufZdAL788ZyYjd_2o3UCLwE5FJmQ@mail.gmail.com> <5EADB2FC-9112-4C6F-956D-C9B0A7FA405F@cisco.com> <6F7EEE4C-2D31-438E-B672-49FEED30C1A4@cisco.com> <4f16e222-97e4-6f87-e1a3-79115db8f355@gmail.com> <A011008B-F1A7-4EE0-8693-E66471B456E4@cisco.com> <05a1d761-aed9-f62f-920b-93ed587a9fd4@gmail.com> <4E3165FB-0EFE-4784-8E3F-91538DED6110@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.14.252.250]
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1