Re: [Ioam] Internal WG Review: In-situ OAM (ioam)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Thu, 09 February 2017 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=34770; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1486679927; x=1487889527; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=UDuxifdAEgJ2ZxMNlNpn+FHLy2k+q1Fgtsu8vrMg3qQ=; b=EIuvvZea8fReiHMGDmpPFiDjcXGz6vo2nur/IoR9jqaqZzGq4b+l+Mtn l4vD5HkAzWXK1Szzp2IRp9qsHS5DYDX0qsaMibQg54PfpielvZrlDnevr VXuJVRBuzkC3XTJkzCEEnvhHtsW8XFldvHEXMswOgh0Bi9N2GNMM2G7px U=;