Re: [ippm] Wrapping up

Henk Uijterwaal <henk.uijterwaal@gmail.com> Tue, 10 January 2012 07:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pCJJ9Q6yMTx+4Iso+AdVzadWracTlBVUORt4RfLKOFo=; b=gYC0v9ruGaxtWQMePqXKRLZuKDGqW6H9E9cLTpuLgw1osRGHh05lgWI7ORkTCVB/uA CWAjY+r8eW9UqZJrf8pTj0SRLbPKPbJyI3OTAH43ogJWiIILuM5S+zqoSAm4SxwmXrih JbTmSpp0DzVa0+HdRhY8idOGmEWG+9DDTe+O0=