Re: [ippm] Wrapping up

Murtaza Chiba <mchiba@gmail.com> Mon, 09 January 2012 19:44 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 11:44:20 -0800
From: Murtaza Chiba <mchiba@gmail.com>
To: Henk Uijterwaal <henk@uijterwaal.nl>, ippm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ippm] Wrapping up

Hello All,
     Happy new year to all. We (the authors) would love to hear comments on
the Cisco SLA Protocol draft. The related IPR statement has been sent to
the list just before the new year. The IPR statement, in brief, is a
defensive non-discriminatory clause.

Draft:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cisco-sla-protocol-00.txt

IPR Statement: