Re: [ippm] draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets

Steve Baillargeon <steve.baillargeon@ericsson.com> Thu, 07 April 2011 21:08 UTC

From: Steve Baillargeon <steve.baillargeon@ericsson.com>
To: Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>, "ippm@ietf.org" <ippm@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 17:10:05 -0400
References: <4383945B8C24AA4FBC33555BB7B829EF0DEC351277@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <4D9D7225.6080506@uijterwaal.nl> <4D9D728F.8040402@uijterwaal.nl> <201104071231.p37CVbar009830@alpd052.aldc.att.com> <4383945B8C24AA4FBC33555BB7B829EF0DEC351A34@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <201104071837.p37Ibhke018202@alpd052.aldc.att.com> <4383945B8C24AA4FBC33555BB7B829EF0DEC351CB2@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <201104071957.p37JvmYg028863@alpd052.aldc.att.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US