Re: [IPsec] Comments on proposed draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-02

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 21:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12424; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355435298; x=1356644898; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=DszcbJN7mfI2Q/pbhgKe3CRhYx3jVGyvf6tHcojJLJg=; b=f7P+oZGKmbHCBB07AfEiXEo7YiJV3ilGhJOkWxxc+JWFVfI46QvTCB3c nZVp5D/CMSCfYiZxj8iFJaQxnxtWx75QiFYdQmd3Uuhz4vAiAKYSz2wg3 vKZoLIyOp7FbHoivs1wx7+sPRaBR7OG6Sw/cdWB/abOHvb2/DTzv/vF71 o=;