Re: [IPsec] Comments on proposed draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-02

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 17:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=hG4llqoi2etokspeMZyKznEdjoxzkZqvXbiCe0SNUrQ=; b=xW284hUlky92utirEIQ4vcGnN7c6wL91S3KuDs9U0DVlEtQYXYkT6N7ZP6Pn2saalI IpC2DtM+j4L2afUtja/ETZh63wFqFDCQrqBQGw53IbRf+Wi+sfx2zE+pwEHHbaKPDvjZ eVLwbDaLHfbFixy3dup05lBFnOkQc9Nr80voV8MfAwxYNR5skV4/aVMiB9VHYSDQRhkR GImVDk+O59M+RnATpxQ9VUW3ekA75CQKQxdknzFj7HolE44EyRRU7YhLfklx9j9MPU83 QNRuxc2MjlA2KUj/TKRFWb1OoxVqNrKCzgsFTLLyYbyCbLn6CYabFqX3wt89fFmzE9bz i6ag==