Re: [IPsec] Call for adoption: The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Tue, 09 September 2014 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type; bh=NLTSre2mKJyI+Xnod0p+m4qilxz6VWZgYnhByS41740=; b=K1KtWy4p0FoEoqmzZ1uB2KgiV1bmN6FsKrvzjQec2uO2Egh8J/a9VLd/DxnXPRIW1P RaHhh+Lsx/ngrCkatMj168RM/hb97qfcM0kb3OfI+hDxF2q26z7SikuZ/dF5jE7RZzNn Y3wQZreVJtA2iwW2A5A/jJPzpBjYTXqQMEMt9k9EAQjwdtGz8ZA7d55v3FNSshGGMcW4 PW5CEBvD7aX25TNCnqGz70yIfm9yReYDpXtm0Wny/kM8aSuG5CPS8t0NOgc55KRNdl2f WV89+S20S+ELpIwfMvcRmhaUUi1hzrB04EA/bOWEajKRek5nrI1AfFvnBWvSOUYLYdeS w2aQ==