Re: [IPsec] Call for adoption: The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol

Hugo Krawczyk <hugo@ee.technion.ac.il> Thu, 11 September 2014 04:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Axv8E4r8I46jKqVyJcEh9npdf8Z5Hxq1GrStg+bQ3ls=; b=0dg1pgLYVPxW399pcgXMbQi832W0OHW63O9ZVv5P5ofLRsCHnGYxQ9izeJMcRwW4jH UfoSFrLjO+kbQj140aUtxj5YsIF9ZrFWEzUr1JBhdHUzOhklQg5p4x2zTXYI28YLcYu0 iAn+greT+XJhRntxJ1mzrU6mZKHe9JW3AsHeklRGl4qDTDhFV95SAOaUdejr7T3PjuZS NG5ig3AWUTqQuzQYzxeHzv3wVu8xF1zR+9/rE05l/ZRbETAHC26cHnkTA/Bzth8q666c YyRQdHctwym0OBGWPv0SL0ymzgeJzDbYcSSPkErcyS3eH5Dd2yHF2XJAqVdZG87zh0+M t3zw==