Re: [IPsec] Call for adoption: The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol

Hugo Krawczyk <hugo@ee.technion.ac.il> Tue, 09 September 2014 00:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=0EvlatmQw++6GsweoSU+3WmCaCLr9/h9ae38Ggtrr8Q=; b=I9gmPCBd6T93r+Bi4kQTE8H78cD2LV8S8t7vuPM9/WhayvODi3EKoRpOlhKT8oByAi VtVL6yeFtg7F153J7FJPxjxrbkmXyBxaBlwh5NAKCRwSvvsmNiMXDKA/i0QjltyTcHTO 6ceXY2/lKcaD7MzAjwxGEIgG1/Hm/vuMvxT1mpH9FShQDle4PAY4XTgyXA9KhK/wbluY wVSOstwWTkwQmctiSQxJfr/Rw1+XAcRLyfibkIesS/iQy03lYoCS9bJRcbzSgGCtYIDb Pq/9h25IfeV5PCy02qr3/+zNfzBbTmGDPUCgnY/b8ocQcBnBpKC/TVelB2augNpTwSc7 tyQg==