Re: [IPsec] Draft: IKEv2/IPsec Context Definition

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Fri, 28 February 2014 06:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type; bh=mJUMdH3Oz5XIIDrVFUzuTfFklqQcWOJQYj0y5WZbw7Q=; b=yali2XXSxjF5sb2cajLUdDVDKwIVMh4Wz5pi+UR0EfatsdXNSPM385lOszuDLS6l9M GFhDpSXtPXgInL7fMBuSE4eZEPOp0CHa2C8mQg7D9pmxz/5WiFPYPjno8SD/KlIdo16U Z3GnDFiYgfnXuwQuH3Q9Y4pibIuohAQqWDBdCd/lsPK/a9pKC/e0Dsbsh8/PCCgc5TrW J4gbea2Xq01+RCDFZyeh34ZPzE45bYCyPe5cv/H8k/AEnqtwEgwATs/3cJPL2TrYqXpD bWa2+3r13wZ7D+t5ty+GnvJEZ36+rFSvNsm/gjmb43M/a211f2735m84G1LFs9t1xX2C VQzQ==