Re: [IPsec] Draft: IKEv2/IPsec Context Definition

Daniel Palomares <daniel.palomares.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 24 February 2014 10:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=DZ0ctJHaael4KUSFI4y/yxqKbhL6kb7hcKZzGM7qXIA=; b=E6UxAMhiGUKc5px3p8qQnzFmfcBLZdhxZc/2AbjMC/Nid7JN+444Gb50zWXf6Ywm9T 6uAY/rXYvyprVzvX0j0OJwx1aNQ3XnumtnO4K0UKFYtu2FM5Oz1Pt490kh52+8E/rTeA wqbdKVSVuIL5RSSMxgsH/sew8ktxW7y4FLWVa9lf3nZomigdVFcvDoVEHxge4zDCFJFR R7yx/SPXAirYzTGCyUH4+AMBUHjGZsO2K7ZsMa8/n0WAxkIedRKxMvVuMtg0XiahzcvZ nSJ9nmZle8eLyMxIZoUg9A5lQB7DFGRvd8rIIumAst8WcC0J0BrwgstB26VOKJUeU3dU XRXQ==
References: <CAHf5+hrQ52GPKsAZJF4ZyhFNXgwZJOTEm8u-KKqVbta6Bj=N1g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+dB4X4iRjk9hH3wyX8Qj93Kd77BnvGpsm=FK3OHho=S-+Ngiw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+dB4X7Q0BgOhZ_FKKp6eYA7jhZn=CsqEZ6Mit4EruHPojt5aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHf5+hqQ--k6DQsK9ChW6D18wpY6i4gUgN_dGoTR4CvexwGq-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+dB4X4EHrbF6xXGRUvNWxZdpaNqcO3gYyy-Sc5rNrH1UiWmJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTkkMTo88ccJsyVg_Z55Y=znNiFpbvApNTq_UY93M61g=AQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+dB4X58BSTHb6E0Fecz+bDptYuvXqYaewre3=D-E5tjB=yfLA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+dB4X6mZK7390yZtWg0toSsqNqzggfRwYn+_QBHhdRs3L2XnA@mail.gmail.com>