Re: [ipv6-dir] FW: ITU-T Q.9/13 IPv6 concerns

Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se> Wed, 21 December 2005 19:30 UTC

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se>
Subject: Re: [ipv6-dir] FW: ITU-T Q.9/13 IPv6 concerns
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:52:09 +0100
To: Margaret Wasserman <MRW@devicescape.com>
Cc: "Loughney (Nokia-NRC/Helsinki) John" <john.loughney@nokia.com>, Andersson Loa <loa@pi.se>, Scott Brim W <sbrim@cisco.com>, ipv6-dir@ietf.org
Sender: ipv6-dir-bounces@ietf.org

On 8 nov 2005, at 18.59, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> Is this something that the IPv6 directorate could prepare a
> response to?
> Any volunteers to take the lead on getting this together?
>
> Margaret

Ok attached is what I have written so far. Apologies for the Word
format. I think John has been volunteered (and agreed to) to write
the text on QoS and signalling. I think he might want to read what I
wrote on the flow-label use as well. Loa has said he could write
something on the MPLS bullet, but I have not yet got any text from
him. Perhaps someone else in here can contribute? As for the ALG use,
I didn't write much but my personal opinions. Not sure of the rest of
the ipv6-dir want to add more. Last, if someone on ipv6-dir could
write something on mobility that would be great. It occurred to me
that we have a mobility directorate and I am sure they can write that
better than me anyway :-).

I'd be happy to write more if needed. As for the format and text etc,
I am sure Scott can make that look as it should.

Last question, if this is a lisaon statement, I guess we want to send
it pass the IAB as well.

- kurtis -