Re: [ipv6-dir] FW: ITU-T Q.9/13 IPv6 concerns

Scott W Brim <sbrim@cisco.com> Sat, 24 December 2005 15:01 UTC

Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:01:32 -0500
From: Scott W Brim <sbrim@cisco.com>
To: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se>
Subject: Re: [ipv6-dir] FW: ITU-T Q.9/13 IPv6 concerns
Cc: "Loughney (Nokia-NRC/Helsinki) John" <john.loughney@nokia.com>, Andersson Loa <loa@pi.se>, ipv6-dir@ietf.org, Margaret Wasserman <MRW@devicescape.com>
Sender: ipv6-dir-bounces@ietf.org

I'm not going to have anything to say about the content, but you
should fix the first paragraph:

    The IETF / IAB has through the IAB liasion to Q.9/13, Scott Brim,
    received a general question on the future development of IPv6 in
    the IETF. The IAB/IETF has split this into a number of sub areas
    that we believe will be of interest and relevance to the work of
    Q9/13.

The liaison is actually from SG13 (not just Q9), and to the IETF as a
whole, directly, not through me.  The rapporteur of Q9 is the
technical contact, but the reply should be directed to SG13 as a
whole.  So I'd say something like

    IETF's plans for future development of IPv6, the IETF thanks SG13
    and provides the following.

I hope that at least someone in the ipv6-dir knows how to use the
liaison tool.

Thanks ... Scott