Re: [v6ops] NAT64 in RA, draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64

Mark Andrews <marka@isc.org> Wed, 10 July 2019 07:11 UTC

Subject: Re: [v6ops] NAT64 in RA, draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64
From: Mark Andrews <marka@isc.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:11:40 +1000
Cc: IPv6 Operations <v6ops@ietf.org>, 6man <6man@ietf.org>
References: <DM6PR15MB2506C03D1D88F2785B5016C1BBFB0@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <675D1F10-02FF-4AB4-88E3-5A0D95A34ABF@gmail.com> <DM6PR15MB250640D3141DCB2C64789B95BBFA0@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <CAFU7BAROif-44uFy1+oiutsQLiFOa09jM1Ve_8qaqpr1TPLGyQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR15MB2506ABCBD8457003114E60EBBBF50@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <d4d2f637b80544708def95dd77af4d81@boeing.com> <DM6PR15MB2506F92308CA8DA8921BA0A5BBF60@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <CAN-Dau1UvGX+aqGn0ajZN7n1ky-Wvkbd5qb2Y==Em_=fRZeZjg@mail.gmail.com> <6A99AEFF-02D6-4F24-9484-B72745126D70@consulintel.es> <DM6PR15MB2506C6CC4E3853915F6AD1DEBBF10@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <FD775C6C-4D8B-4EA5-A128-BDB6281C85EB@consulintel.es> <0B1E408F-E7E9-4D53-B634-ADB1425B3BD8@isc.org> <0EBE2E86-4FC7-446E-984D-1A91C91A899D@consulintel.es> <BE915EDA-2A54-4014-A19F-CBF6727FE58F@isc.org> <EE55899A-709E-471C-B522-025EF39F109C@consulintel.es>