Re: <draft-ietf-6man-default-iids> update to rfc2464bis

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 12 January 2017 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BKY0bfxMBQm9V7M7ID1pFkKnnU4JiKKUtQCEP2BLqF8=; b=IF8CvqfRFzI1j4iU3jKclHI7/rOLF5kD73CadxDCMYIu5FVtZsM0RGlTdMFRiUxozn cNb11GmE6ETPQAopUQf6MtL4DOO9OHawKXnZDGk7Xgp9wLcD+qlOTNM25fIwLvKhySKH KP1OA1CQtpNvs7gOmgwD2i+XAEEXF15gdFQu8hDEELF+OKiNgocXX++SW47/TBwXASf9 8E/4HqLeThW2b4XrnI7jYnT4nz4KZyTKiWxQszRw0qvYlx7PENQYdvihHXGh7rzoq98G DKwUNNDwda7DEzrZQYVIeisq1r/5twSbRgKmjHx6DEmz/OTRAPIW7vJYrsH9oE2ETVjT DSaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BKY0bfxMBQm9V7M7ID1pFkKnnU4JiKKUtQCEP2BLqF8=; b=Jed2MXzIgX4YXhqoVaP+2GwuyCksa1Qe5DuycTqMirQOtYj2yhLNVnHF+nGGNL0Ssu nskd02JNs/GF6FgeWn/ByRJ2sHNVXj5ngX3FztrurwIZcFSPPa5CL68273dvP9K+6NvN SGLEYzhiQuIadcfopEib8mJykkdYfU/UqPrUIqJVYnXxDFvrct5tHGpdNLHPmr5+pu8s m7tqjMrO0coEhSlsg6CSSXoxxcJXKYRHOrWUd32JvqdM6FtNTyuq42Vi54D8cYF9+3cX hepFbqlLsHTSWE3X0tA1kNj8sHBktwi6OPw3zitkxFUUD/a5cvN37xQf4DEpaAUHWOrJ v2Vw==
References: <1E7F90AC-79BB-49BE-B397-EC829EA95AA4@gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr0O6gnXZc3qEY7bqkBYu-sx1_erwum2DRwpe+Vv+jmdiw@mail.gmail.com> <7456833d-aa3f-d368-6041-cfdc1ac95f6f@si6networks.com> <CAKD1Yr1dQF7Cg0mppZVcSXC15pue_y1Qb-GugKY+G8u-dRyJtg@mail.gmail.com> <89fc8838-f6cd-1647-8468-1c8c11466aff@si6networks.com> <CAKD1Yr2z22ZX85ywAcqobbHZ20Kx4VvFhEmzJnSG_0hQBLLvyw@mail.gmail.com> <b3707115-b9d1-cc14-4cb9-0a3ffdd0cdfc@si6networks.com> <CAKD1Yr0WkMJ4+FwdE2Re=Aifm2HgCha2i67mexpcO5rkz3PYww@mail.gmail.com> <33d91d6c-18dc-1ec0-fc4d-edc83a86ce83@si6networks.com> <CAKD1Yr0sAU-AfvezDy7XiVrNMYZO4XkTR3cgfg2=iMWifD2JBw@mail.gmail.com>