6MAN WG Last Call: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-00.txt

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2012 20:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=yp8DWac9QjqbjgFOECD1vli2kWoZdrDYSaqKshgw3X8=; b=dDMfEMIgyQ1xqWAR2+LjrvMZg7ueP+gGLjn6LqBWpDzMRl0tBfef1tNcV1mpScgnJl CDZRCaUx+QwkQ1oP6r97bu06h+7lJj4RGhHwykWVlXfdUKVr3mplNnNYhy6cVXRO8WgZ NuNyCaexUAgAD0W1zRSxoPY89j54twqhuD96okQV9UwzFCFV+qApB2Y+I3zJ1ejlYBbo jmv+GDC7hS2iYbrHYtZsMnWnod+kXci0/9BRTWEReCuo/6/VVpRwD+CVBNc6QW4xgNoT FiGsGArwblr0zEX+PiGOZ3X/FJGcmTINI+MLLq/ZDRnPl/wJb9xNBv2kL3+uSkQ1NNB/ 128w==