Re: 6MAN WG Last Call: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2012 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hZN78t2/06fHePvMpjC9X8CsRnqPA+eV/anrYM7Ibjc=; b=TCZLvA6hVHiIvqKV/iGKe9VaKteUwKH72nEhMzxSYrTNY9qdLO/XKqYqs3VqqD9cGy XlvoPQeuPrDi0QFjXS8hSi/DzRoG3cxR6WFhEyqVKynKTy362MBSFQ6lh6wF9ownUDzn y9+/OXl9YTNn6EbxeVNlK1cykIWYM1TaFHFk3SQidD1R16A1K1v1LWkoJPyS8U6T26iY ML0v6NgQqUT5+oAk9HnDWpbH5KWeSWLhL+oIsl8vwvfIWi/2TJvxxMsExRcREsTPpdHQ fA3VI/koPlPiqO9s8Qh0jScuE85juUtA2CLs0RWv2dczpw84jXyv8jiNbLjYFDd4059w fz3Q==