RE: Comments on draft-yourtchenko-colitti-nd-reduce-multicast

Andrew Yourtchenko <ayourtch@cisco.com> Fri, 21 February 2014 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4248; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392998006; x=1394207606; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id: references:mime-version; bh=L+fwtkMUFZsaX05oWieNqLp+LEITaiuuPv8dUws2hOA=; b=mdiGiLWiXVwWvkCqMGj29nAtFbrpqtWCBc3jiukyvIoGVeD97XhnA03Q jbJuhk+i3TJ5fXiuU2dIhmpqEt3rHyvWqzB0w9/S48q4Ay24gaZBNgz5R ja+noJr5IL3kepdynTLcW+EtSmPptLJ3Hi0BwEbeKtphWeql+xGFyrhug 4=;