Re: Consensus call on adopting <draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-08.txt>

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 October 2010 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GXbOW8jn3jr0kBaJ9dPy+0SDpy4T1y4izGseHXECK5s=; b=jKgb4P64v9jscyPlrHNbASQFOU/3eFUzhcPFlA05aXvJCJtEMaXZDwZp/5BvjauMtu h+n4AS40ZhOspyJtVU/wNOVbOpmnuMN15ixjRWPxeU84Bzx/8ii2MdkgnILVNwg4wXRG liZXcxCaJEpniDrs2M947rOiyA0dLxVX8ohrk=