Re: Consensus call on adopting <draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-08.txt>

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 26 October 2010 14:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FyTnMAaUf3b+VW0IX0pyDMBUHzGEcBWrYo6TZzX5SFQ=; b=d0qXFFAKJ3fvN3dSfIDGybGlAdpuO7eCqA/qfpi+4ttzIrLs1sYdeZexHd+AKDUF9w RstFghFp/mN7/coffj9TWmg9O+5jEA4QV2Wj4W3HzC4p6a4e4FvE+ZxETxNYjc7c9N5q fEZjlDxFknRdFeZ5KspXrSBjfsvtZPnn8I/Tc=