Re: [Isis-wg] Accept as WG doc?

Ayan Banerjee <ayabaner@cisco.com> Mon, 02 March 2009 22:17 UTC

Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 14:16:00 -0800
From: Ayan Banerjee <ayabaner@cisco.com>
To: gregory.cauchie@orange-ftgroup.com, dward@cisco.com, isis-wg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3396; t=1236032161; x=1236896161; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ayabaner@cisco.com; z=From:=20Ayan=20Banerjee=20<ayabaner@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Isis-wg]=20Accept=20as=20WG=20doc? |Sender:=20; bh=94EqOQLcZmy2emhlSAF6P82bWA6SnxbmVh6csNeZc2k=; b=SV6+F97fGAF2WXO9u/I/6+z3S//bcSXoaototO+PMMCed91yjrM6wmqdGU U8+iiOLKX1m2ckaKnBIBMgOcLAqY/zV622OemXKdA1pn9CvByCjWAIxCfJn3 WWiPWUOAEOZeLhZ/L6f/6zx59WNO0QFeklpTZ8qATvMb9BqlSRn9U=;