Re: [ipwave] Communication between the car and the Traffic Lights

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Wed, 05 December 2018 15:05 UTC

To: its@ietf.org
From: Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 16:05:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [ipwave] Communication between the car and the Traffic Lights

I learn that in Netherlands the protocols for traffic lights are, maybe
among others:

   VLOG

   IVERA

They run on wire, or on some wireless, but not clear whether that's
GPRS.  Not clear whether they run on IP.  They run, among others,
between Traffic Lights Controller (TLC, near the lights) and Traffic
Control Center (TCC, in the cloud).

Yours,

Alex